We will update this page regularly to supply you with links to promote your idea!
Collecting Your Ideas
- Bar Napkins– Well you get the idea
- Sharpies– Solid markers for doodling down your ideas.
- Moleskine-Beer and Napkins is partial to this Italian notebook
- Evernote– A wonderful way to aggregate a collection of information integrates with Moleskine as well. Check out their Smart Notebook.
- Adobe Ideas– A powerful free tool for drawing freeform vector illustrations
- Mindjet– Great mindmapping and brainstorming tool
Gamestorming Card Deck is drawn from the GoGamestorm.com blog, the companion website to ‘Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers’ by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, and Dave Macanufo. The cards are frequently updated and will help you learn the fundamentals of visual language, how to illuminate complexities by mapping the big picture and how to use improvisation and games to innovate and solve real problems and help you feel more confident about using visualization in meetings
IDEO Method Cards By IDEO-IDEO Method Cards were first released in 2003 as a printed deck intended as inspiration for practicing and aspiring designers, as well as those seeking a creative spark in their work.
The Creative Whack Pack-The Creative Whack Pack’s 84 interactive creativity strategies stimulate you to think creatively. The iPhone/iPad Universal App has 20 NEW CARDS (the Heraclitus suit)!
Books We Recommend
- Speak Without Fear: Rock Star Presentation Skills to Get People to Hear What You Say
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences
- Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations (2nd Edition) (Graphic Design & Visual Communication Courses)
- The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures
- The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers
- The Rock: Motivational Leadership: A Leader’s Perspective On Inspiring Others While Finding the Motivator in You