Quote: “Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.”- Alfred Pennyworth
Challenge: Everyone is going to fail sometime at something, the key is getting back into the saddle and continue to ride on! How do we we gain this resilience? First make connections, just as Bruce Wayne had Alfred Pennyworth in the Batman mythos, we need individuals and groups who can listen and give us those small words that hold us up and keep us going when the times get tough! You maybe already tough, but if you need a helping hand connect with a group or motivated individuals to help you build your dreams.
Napkin Doodle and Quote inspiration from Beer and Napkin Board of Advisor Paul Hebert
Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation and incentives and has been interviewed by the BBC, quoted in USATODAY, published in Loyalty360 magazine, published whitepapers and articles for HRM Magazine, is a contributing author on the Fistful of Talent blog, founding member of the editorial advisory team at HRExaminer.com, writes at his own company’s blog and is the Social Media Editor for the Enterprise Engagement Alliance.
Paul’s Digital Footprint:
- Symbolist Blog: http://www.symbolist.com/blog/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulhebert/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/incentintel
- HRExaminer: http://www.hrexaminer.com/category/editorial-advisory-board/paul-hebert
- Fistful of Talent Blog: http://fistfuloftalent.com/author/paulhebert
- Enterprise Engagement Alliance:http://www.enterpriseengagement.org/